Makita LS1019L 10" Sliding Compound Mitre Saw With Laser
NEW Close To Wall "Zero Clearance" Design!
Up To 12" Cuts In 2x Material, 6-5/8" Nested Crown Moulding And 5-1/4" Vertical Baseboard
Incorporates Makita's Deep And eXact Cutting Technology (DXT)
The Makita 10" Dual-Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw with Laser (model LS1019L) combines capacity, accuracy and efficient dust extraction in a more compact size, with a unique 2-Steel Rail Sliding System that offers a reduced footprint for operation flush against a wall. The innovative direct-drive gearbox and guard system is engineered for increased vertical cutting capacity of baseboard (5-1/4") and crown molding (6-5/8" nested), the largest in its class. It will also crosscut a 4x12 at 90°. The saw miters 0° to 60° left and right, with positive stops at 0°, 15°, 22.5°, 31.6°, 45° and 60° (left or right). The bevel lock is located in the front of the saw for easy access and quick adjustments from 0° to 48° (left and right).
The saw is powered by a 15 AMP direct drive motor with soft start, a key point of difference. Direct drive enables smoother start-ups and consistent, constant power with no belts to slip or replace. The electric brake provides added convenience. In addition, the electronic speed control maintains constant speed under load for smoother, higher-quality cutting.
Additional features include a high-quality 60T carbide-tipped blade, with a see-through blade guard system for greater visibility of the blade and line-of-cut. The built-in laser indicates the line-of-cut whether the blade is turning or not, and offers micro-adjustments for precise "left-of-blade" or "right-of-blade" cutting. For improved dust extraction it has an improved dust collection capability for use with a bag (included) or vacuum (sold separately). It also has a large-sized aluminum base that improves the stability of cutting stock for more efficient cutting.
- Rail forward design enables saw to be placed against wall to maximize effective workspace
- 3 stage gear reduction system greatly increases capacity when cutting vertical baseboard or nested crown molding
- 1-3/16" guide rail diameter provides increased stability and cutting precision
- Integrated guide fence and lower fence increases rigidity and support of materials
- Fence design allows fence to be secured to holders to prevent damage and/or loss
- Front bevel knob enables easy adjustment without reaching for operator convenience and precise setting of bevel angle
- Electronic speed control maintains constant speed under heavy load
- Soft start feature gradually increases speed to eliminate start up shock
- Factory calibrated class II laser enables accurate alignment of blade and cutting line
- Bevel capacity of 48° left or right with positive stops at 0°, 22.5°, 33.9°, 45° & 48°
- Mitre capacity of 60° left or right with positive stops at 0°, 15°, 22.5°, 31.6°, 45° & 60°
- Large mitre table ideal for use with wide materials
- Easy to operate mitre angle lock with free spin releasing lever and locking lever
- Improved dust collection with dual dust collection ports
- Horizontal handle design with 2 stage safety switch for increased operator safety
- Ergonomic horizontal soft rubber grip design for vibration absorption and comfortable operation
Includes: 10" C.T. Blade 60T (A-93675), Hex Wrench 6 (781044-6), Hex Wrench 2.5 (783208-8), Dust Bag (122852-0), Vertical Vise (126617-2), Triangle Rule (762001-3), Dust Nozzle (123980-4), Two Holders (326978-2), Wrench Holder (416536-3)
- Blade Diameter: 10" (255 mm)
- Arbor: 5/8" (15.88 mm)
- No Load Speed: 3,200 RPM
- AMPS (120V): 15.0 A
- Vibration Level: 2.5 m/s²
- Noise Level: 91 dB(A)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 31-3/4" x 25" x 26" (805 mm x 644 mm x 660 mm)
- Net Weight: 57.9 lbs (26.3 kg)
* All Pictures Shown Are For Illustration Purpose Only. Actual Product May Vary Due To Product Enhancement.