Makita RS002GZ 40V MAX XGT Li-Ion 10-1/4" Rear-Handle Circular Saw with Brushless Motor & AWS
Electric Brake, Soft Start
Cuts 4x Material In A Single Pass!
- Brushless DC motor with high power to weight and size ratio
- Brushless DC motor generates less heat buildup and is ideal for prolonged use in manufacturing / production applications
- Max. 3-3/4" cut capacity (at 0??) ideal for single pass cutting of 4X dimensional lumber
- eXtreme Protection Technology (XPT) offers maximum protection against dust, debris and liquids for optimal performance in extreme conditions
- Electric brake stops blade 3-5 seconds after trigger is released for increased operator safety
- Soft start feature gradually increases speed to eliminate start up shock
- Trigger-lock button prevents accidental start-up for increased safety
- Bevel capacity of 0?? - 56?? with positive stop at 22.5?? and 45??
- High performance and lightweight design with magnesium blade case and base plate
- On-board wrench storage for fast and easy blade changes
- Ergonomic soft rubber grip design for vibration absorption and comfortable operation
- Tool Only. Batteries and Charger Sold Separately. 10-1/4" C.T. Blade 24T (E-07272), Side Handle (140Y64-3), Offset Wrench 13 (782016-4)
- Battery Capacities: 40V Max Li-Ion
- Blade Diameter: 10-1/4" (260 mm)
- Arbor: 5/8" (15.88 mm)
- Maximum Cutting Depth:
- 0??: 3-3/4" (95 mm)
- 45??: 2-3/4" (70 mm)
- 56??: 2-1/8" (54.5 mm)
- No Load Speed: 4,000 RPM
- Vibration Level: 2.5 m/s??
- Noise Level: 96 dB(A)
- Overall Length: 19-1/4" (486 mm)
- Net Weight: 11.1 lbs (4.99 kg)
* All Pictures Shown Are For Illustration Purpose Only. Actual Product May Vary Due To Product Enhancement.
We Also Recommend
CLEARANCE DeWalt DCS350B 20V MAX Threaded Rod Cutter (Tool Only - open box)