Makita TD001GZ XGT 40V MAX Li-Ion Brushless 1/4" Impact Driver
Variable 4-Speed, Reversible
High Fastening Power And Precision!
The 40V Max. Brushless Impact Driver has been designed so that you can work smarter, not harder. With 6 optimized fastening controls each mode tailors the driver speed and impact rate to the task at hand. Whether it's fastening batten screws, driving self drilling screws or bolt fastening and removal the TD001G has a mode to make you work more efficiently. In addition the single hand quick change trigger allows you to change between speeds and modes at the touch of a button so you have precise control over the fastening application. Not only is this driver smart but it is also powerful, with 220Nm of maximum fastening torque it has more then enough power to get the job done. Due to the tools improved cooling performance the driver has the ability to perform continuous heavy duty applications over extended periods of time.Features:
- eXtreme Protection Technology (XPT) offers maximum protection against dust, debris and liquids for optimal performance in extreme conditions
- 4 stage impact speed selection + TEK 1, TEK 2, 'Cam-Out' and Bolt modes to ensure precise fastening and prevent damage to fasteners
- 'Cam-out' elimination mode operates at low speed until fastening begins to eliminate 'cam-out' and cross-threading
- BOLT MODE with 3 forward and 3 reverse auto stop modes stop impact and rotation to ensure consistent and precise fastening
- 2-stage TEK modes reduce impact power during final stages of fastener seating in thick or thin metal
- Quick-change memory mode allows operator to rapidly toggle between two registered settings
- Enhanced anvil holder rigidity with ball bearings reduces bit wobbling
- Brushless DC motor with high power to weight and size ratio
- Brushless DC motor generates less heat buildup and is ideal for prolonged use in manufacturing / production applications
- Battery protection system provides over-discharge, temperature and current protection for enhanced performance, battery cycle life and overall battery life
- Constant speed control maintains constant speed under heavy load
- Twin LED job lights with pre-glow and afterglow features
- Ergonomic soft rubber grip design for vibration absorption and comfortable operation
- INCLUDES: Tool Only. Batteries and Charger Sold Separately. Hook (346317-0)
- Battery Capacities: 40V Max Li-Ion
- Hex Shank: 1/4"
- No Load Speed: 0 - 3,700/ 3,200/ 2,100/ 1,100 RPM
- Impacts Per Minute: 0 - 4,400/ 3,600/ 2,600/ 1,100 IPM
- Maximum Fastening Torque: 1,950 in. lbs (220 Nm)
- Vibration Level: 10.0 m/s??
- Noise Level: 96 dB(A)
- Overall Length: 4-3/4" ( 120 mm)
- Net Weight: 2.3 lbs (1.0 kg)
* All Pictures Shown Are For Illustration Purpose Only. Actual Product May Vary Due To Product Enhancement.
We Also Recommend
BLACK FRIDAY $119.95 Makita 18V DTD152Z 1/4" Ultra-Compact Impact Driver (Tool Only)
BLACK FRIDAY $399.95 Makita DVC153LZX 18Vx2 LXT Cordless 15 L Vacuum Cleaner (Tool Only)