Makita TW004GZ 40V MAX XGT Li-Ion 1/2" Impact Wrench with Brushless Motor
1/2" Square Drive, Variable 4-Speed, Reversible
Powerful And Precise Heavy Duty Fastening!
- 4 stage impact power selection ensure precise fastening and prevents damage to fasteners or materials
- 3 forward and 3 reverse auto stop modes stop impact and rotation at preset levels to ensure fastening accuracy and prevent over/under tightening of fasteners
- Variable speed trigger with full speed mode features shorter trigger travel for reduced operator fatigue
- Brushless DC motor generates less heat buildup and is ideal for use in prolonged manufacturing / production applications
- eXtreme Protection Technology (XPT) offers maximum protection against dust, dirt and debris for optimal performance in extreme conditions
- Twin LED job lights with pre-glow and after-glow features illuminates work area
- Ergonomic soft rubber grip design for vibration absorption and comfortable operation
- Tool Only. Batteries and Charger Sold Separately. Hook (346949-3)
- Battery Capacities: 40V Max Li-Ion
- Square Drive: 1/2"
- No Load Speed: 0 - 1,000 / 1,800 / 2,600 / 3,200 RPM
- Impacts Per Minute: 0 - 1,800 / 2,600 / 3,400 / 4,000 IPM
- Maximum Fastening Torque: 260 ft. lbs (350 Nm)
- Nut-busting Torque (reverse): 465 ft. lbs (630 Nm)
- Vibration Level: 16.5 m/s²
- Noise Level: 99 dB(A)
- Overall Length: 5-5/8" (144 mm)
- Net Weight: 2.7 lbs (1.2 kg)
* All Pictures Shown Are For Illustration Purpose Only. Actual Product May Vary Due To Product Enhancement.
We Also Recommend
BONUS FREE 18V 5.0Ah Battery Makita DLX2412T 18V (5.0 Ah) LXT Brushless 2 Tool Combo Kit