Makita TW005GZ 40V MAX XGT Li-Ion 1/2” Impact Wrench with Brushless Motor
1/2" Square Drive, Variable 4-Speed, Reversible
Powerful And Precise Heavy Duty Fastening!
Detent Pin (Round)
- 4 stage impact power selection ensure precise fastening and prevents damage to fasteners or materials
- 3 forward and 3 reverse auto stop modes stop impact and rotation at preset levels to ensure fastening accuracy and prevent over/under tightening of fasteners
- Variable speed trigger with full speed mode features shorter trigger travel for reduced operator fatigue
- Brushless DC motor generates less heat buildup and is ideal for use in prolonged manufacturing / production applications
- eXtreme Protection Technology (XPT) offers maximum protection against dust, dirt and debris for optimal performance in extreme conditions
- Twin LED job lights with pre-glow and after-glow features illuminates work area
- Ergonomic soft rubber grip design for vibration absorption and comfortable operation
- Tool Only. Batteries and Charger Sold Separately. Hook (346949-3)
- Battery Capacities: 40V Max Li-Ion
- Square Drive: 1/2"
- No Load Speed: 0 - 1,000 / 1,800 / 2,600 / 3,200 RPM
- Impacts Per Minute: 0 - 1,800 / 2,600 / 3,400 / 4,000 IPM
- Maximum Fastening Torque: 260 ft. lbs (350 Nm)
- Nut-busting Torque (reverse): 465 ft. lbs (630 Nm)
- Vibration Level: 16.5 m/s²
- Noise Level: 99 dB(A)
- Overall Length: 5-5/8" (144 mm)
- Net Weight: 2.7 lbs (1.2 kg)
* All Pictures Shown Are For Illustration Purpose Only. Actual Product May Vary Due To Product Enhancement.