Makita UX01GZ 40V MAX XGT Split Shaft Power Unit (Tool Only)
Power unit is part of the Makita split shaft multi tool system
Tool-less release system for quick disconnect of attachments
Brushless Motor / XPT / AFT
- Use with up to 13 different attachments, including line trimmers, pole saws, hedge trimmers, blowers and more!
- 3-speed options (Low: 5,700 RPM, Medium: 8,200 RPM, High: 9,700 RPM) for active power management
- IPX4 rated for maximum weather and water resistance
- Variable 3-speed push-button control enables operator to adjust speed based on different attachments or applications.
- Reverse mode for clearing entangled debris from the cutting head
- Electric brake for increased operator safety
- Soft start feature gradually increases speed to eliminate start up shock
- Constant speed control maintains speed under heavy loads
- Features Star Protection with 3 Active Controls for Current, Voltage & Temperature in case of overload
- Tool Only. Batteries and Charger Sold Separately. Shoulder Harness (127759-5), Safety Goggles (195246-2), Hex Wrench 4 (783202-0), Accessory Bag (831304-7)
- Battery Capacities: 40V Max Li-Ion
- No Load Speed:
- High / Medium / Low: 0 - 9,700 / 0 - 8,200 / 0 - 5,700 RPM
- Vibration Level: 2.5 m/s²
- Noise Level: 80.9 dB(A)
- Overall Length: 39-1/2" (1,001 mm)
- Net Weight: 8.6 lbs (3.9 kg)
* All Pictures Shown Are For Illustration Purpose Only. Actual Product May Vary Due To Product Enhancement.