Milwaukee Universal Fit Open-Lok Titanium Enhanced Bi-Metal Blades
Milwaukee Universal Fit OPEN-LOK HCS Titanium Enhanced Bi-Metal Multi-Material Oscillating Multi-Tool Blades are made from premium high-speed steel. These bi-metal blades are ideal for cuts in wood, nails, PVC, and drywall. The MILWAUKEE bi-metal multi-tool blades are enhanced with a titanium coating to deliver longer life and faster cuts than the previous generation. These oscillating multi-tool blades are designed and made in the USA with global materials.
- Universal Open-Lok Anchor For Quick Blade Changes
- Bi-Metal For Up to 15X Longer Life vs High Carbon Steel Blades
- Titanium Enhanced to Extend Blade Life
- Ideal For Detail Cuts in Wood & Nails, PVC and Drywall
- Raised Open-Lok Anchor For Flush Cutting
- Cut-Away Blade Body Shape For Fast Plunge Cuts
- Protective Black Oxide Coating
- Long Lasting Laser Etching For Clear and Easy Blade Identification
- Made In USA with global materials
|Product #||Width||Cut Depth Width||Pack Qty|
* All Pictures Shown Are For Illustration Purpose Only. Actual Product May Vary Due To Product Enhancement.