Milwaukee 48-22-3410 10" TORQUE LOCK Curved Jaw Locking Pliers with Grip
Milwaukee 10" TORQUE LOCK Curved Jaw Locking Pliers with Grip provides you with faster tool setup and more locking force. The locking pliers' unique thumb screw provides you with a more convenient geometry for hand force while providing clearance to generate more torque with the screwdriver through-hole design. The pliers' hardened jaws give you increased gripping power and they are made of forged alloy steel for maximum durability, perfect for the toughest of job sites. The curved locking pliers feature efficient and easy one-handed control release with ergonomic handles with an anti-pinch design. We stand behind our product and offer a MILWAUKEE Limited Lifetime Warranty with all our locking tools.
- Faster setup and additional locking force compared to other locking tools
- Screwdriver through-hole provides you with leverage for tightening the thumb screw
- Curved jaw maximizes pressure points for any bolt, nut or locking tool application
- One-handed control release is efficient and easy
- Hardened jaws with better grip force on jobsite material
- Forged alloy steel for maximum tool strength and durability
- Rust protection increases tool life by reducing corrosion
- Ergonomic handles with anti-pinch design
- Durable, non-slip grips for maximum comfort and superior performance
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- (1) 10" TORQUE LOCK Curved Jaw Locking Pliers with Grip (48-22-3410)
- Length: 10"
- Jaw Capacity: 2"
- Jaw Length: 1.1"
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty
* All Pictures Shown Are For Illustration Purpose Only. Actual Product May Vary Due To Product Enhancement.