Milwaukee 48-22-3421 7" TORQUE LOCK Curved Jaw Locking Pliers
Milwaukee 7" TORQUE LOCK Curved Jaw Locking Pliers provides you with faster tool setup and more locking force. The locking plier's thumb screw provides you with a more convenient geometry for hand force while providing clearance to generate more torque with the unique screwdriver through-hole design. The plier's hardened jaws give you increased gripping power and they are made of forged alloy steel for maximum durability, perfect for the toughest of job sites. We stand behind our product and offer a MILWAUKEE Limited Lifetime Warranty with all our locking tools.
- Faster setup and additional locking force compared to other locking tools
- Screwdriver through-hole provides you with leverage for tightening the thumb screw
- Curved jaw maximizes pressure points for any bolt, nut or locking tool application
- One-handed control release is efficient and easy
- Hardened jaws with better grip force on jobsite material
- Forged alloy steel for maximum tool strength and durability
- Rust protection increases tool life by reducing corrosion
- Ergonomic handles with anti-pinch design
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- (1) 7" TORQUE LOCK Curved Jaw Locking Pliers (48-22-3421)
* All Pictures Shown Are For Illustration Purpose Only. Actual Product May Vary Due To Product Enhancement.