Milwaukee 48-22-3423 4" TORQUE LOCK Curved Jaw Locking Pliers
Milwaukee 4" TORQUE LOCK Curved Jaw Locking Pliers provides you with faster tool setup and more locking force. The pliers' curved jaw maximizes pressure points for range of applications and has rust protection for increased tool life. The locking pliers' unique thumb screw provides you with a more convenient geometry for hand force while providing clearance to generate more torque with the screwdriver through-hole design. MILWAUKEE TORQUE LOCK pliers have an easy, one-handed control release and feature ergonomic handles with an anti-pinch design. The pliers are made from forged alloy steel for maximum durability with hardened jaws for increased gripping power, perfect for the toughest of jobsites. We offer a Limited Lifetime Warranty on all our locking tools.
- Faster tool set up and more locking force than the competition
- Curved jaw maximizes pressure points for range of applications
- Rust protection increases tool life by reducing corrosion
- Ergonomic handles with anti-pinch design
- One-handed control release is efficient and easy
- Forged alloy steel for maximum tool strength and durability
- Hardened jaws provide better grip force on jobsite material
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- (1) 4" TORQUE LOCK Curved Jaw Locking Pliers (48-22-3423)
- Length: 2.85"
- Width: 0.75"
- Weight: 0.27 lbs
* All Pictures Shown Are For Illustration Purpose Only. Actual Product May Vary Due To Product Enhancement.