Milwaukee 48-22-3531 11" TORQUE LOCK Locking C-Clamp with Regular Jaws
Milwaukee 11" TORQUE LOCK Locking C-Clamp Regular Jaws provides you with faster tool setup and more locking force. The locking clamp's unique thumb screw provides you with a more convenient geometry for hand force while providing clearance to generate more torque with the screwdriver through-hole design. The c-clamp's hardened jaws give you increased gripping power and they are made of forged alloy steel for maximum durability, perfect for the toughest of job sites. The C-clamp pliers feature efficient and easy one-handed control release with ergonomic handles with an anti-pinch design. We stand behind our product and offer a MILWAUKEE Limited Lifetime Warranty with all our locking tools.Features:
- Faster setup and additional locking force compared to other locking tools
- Wide jaws provide more clamping versatility on variety of shapes and surfaces
- Screwdriver through-hole provides you with leverage for tightening the thumb screw
- Hardened jaws with better grip force on jobsite material
- Forged alloy steel construction gives you strength and durability
- Rust protection increases tool life by reducing corrosion
- Ergonomic handles with anti-pinch design
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- (1) 11" TORQUE LOCK Locking C-Clamp with Regular Jaws (48-22-3531)
- Width: 11"
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty
* All Pictures Shown Are For Illustration Purpose Only. Actual Product May Vary Due To Product Enhancement.