Milwaukee 48-22-4005 Offset Compound Tinner
The Milwaukee Offset Compound Tinner is built for tough cuts through metal lathe and other materials using its unique compound mechanism, which give the user up to 2X more power per cut, requiring less effort. The 45-degree offset blades keep users hands away from the cutting material for greater cut clearance. The Offset Compound Tinner is equipped with 40% larger handles than traditional tinner snips and features Bolt-Lock Technology, which means the blades will not loosen from use. Milwaukee Tinner snip handles are a contoured, all-metal design so they are comfortable while wearing gloves and more durable than plastic coated tinner snips. All Milwaukee tinner snips are forged for durability and long blade life.
- 40% Larger Handles
- Cuts up to 18ga Cold Rolled Steel/20ga Stainless Steel
- Bolt lock technology - Blades will not loosen
- All-metal contoured handles for durability and comfort
- Forged strength design
- Rust Resistant
- (1) Offset Compound Tinner (48-22-4005)
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty
* All Pictures Shown Are For Illustration Purpose Only. Actual Product May Vary Due To Product Enhancement.