Milwaukee 48-41-0710 7-1/4" 24T Basic Framer Circular Saw Blades - Bulk
MILWAUKEE Circular Saw Blades provide longer life, increased accuracy and cooler cuts in wood cutting applications. The Blades are designed utilizing application-specific Cobalt Infused Tungsten Carbide to extend cutting life and maintain tip sharpness. The blades feature Laser Cut Vibration Slots to reduce wobble and warping. With an Anti-Friction Coating, the blades resist corrosion and gumming. MILWAUKEE's Circular Saw Blades are optimized for cordless and corded performance.
Milwaukee's wood cutting, basic framing blade features precision ground tungsten carbide teeth for fast, smooth cuts.Features:
- Precision ground tungsten carbide teeth for fast, smooth cuts
- Thin kerf design for clean, fast cuts
- Heat expansion slots reduce blade stress for accurate cuts
- Anti-Kickback Shoulder
- 24 Tooth; 5/8" Arbor Hole with Diamond Knock-Out
- Wet Lumber
- Treated Lumber and Laminated Woods such as Plywood, OSB, LVL, PSL, LSL & OSL
* All Pictures Shown Are For Illustration Purpose Only. Actual Product May Vary Due To Product Enhancement.