Milwaukee 48-62-6031 SDS+ 5/8" x 10" Ground Rod Driver
Milwaukee chisels are made from high grade, forged steel, providing up to 20% longer life. The SDS-Plus 5/8" x 10" Ground Rod Driver is an ideal solution for driving common ground rods for electrical circuits into soft soil. Designed to drive 1/2" and 5/8" diameter temporary and permanent ground rods, the SDS-Plus Ground Rod Driver is a great tool for residential and commercial grounding applications. The SDS-Plus shank allows the Ground Rod Driver to be used in SDS-Plus tools, providing an alternative to manual ground rod driving methods. The SDS-Plus Ground Rod Driver is designed to work in hammer only mode.
- Up to 20% longer life
- For driving 1/2" and 5/8" ground rods
- Inner diameter is 0.65"
- Works with SDS-Plus Rotary Hammers in hammer only mode
- Alternative to manual ground rod driving
- Overall length is 10"
- Socket Depth is 2-9/16"
- (1) SDS+ 5/8"X10" Ground Rod Driver (48-62-6031)
- Height: 1.13"
- Length: 10.25"
- Weight: 1.34 lbs
- Width: 1.13"
* All Pictures Shown Are For Illustration Purpose Only. Actual Product May Vary Due To Product Enhancement.