Milwaukee 49-56-9300 BIG HAWG with Carbide Teeth Pilot Bit
MILWAUKEE BIG HAWG with Carbide Teeth is first-to-market in providing extreme life and durability in both nail-embedded wood and abrasive material applications. Utilizing advanced carbide technology to completely redesign the tried and true BIG HAWG hole saw, the new BIG HAWG with Carbide Teeth gives users 50x life in demanding applications with the ability to cut 1000+ more nails. 10X larger carbide teeth rip through materials 5X faster than any hole saw on the market, while oversized slots make for easy plug removal and chip ejection.
- 50X Life in Nail Embedded Wood & Abrasive Material Applications
- Cuts 1000+ More Nails
- 5x Faster Cuts
- 5/16" Multi Material Pilot Bit
- Carbide Tipped for Fast Drilling in Nail Embedded Wood and Abrasive Materials
- Exclusive Bit Geometry aids in Plug Removal
- (1) BIG HAWG with Carbide Teeth Pilot Bit (49-56-9300)
- Bit Diameter: 5/16"
* All Pictures Shown Are For Illustration Purpose Only. Actual Product May Vary Due To Product Enhancement.