Milwaukee 49-66-4735 SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty 3/8" x 2-9/16" Magnetic Nut Driver - 10 bulk
Our SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty Magnetic Nut Drivers are engineered with the Most Durable Magnet to withstand heavy duty applications throughout the life of the nut driver. The magnetic nut driver securely holds screws during application set-up providing unyielding bit engagement. Made from heat treated CUSTOM ALLOY76 steel to control hardness for extended bit life. The optimized SHOCK ZONE absorbs peak torque and prevents bit breakage. Our magnetic nut drivers feature a chamfered edge for maximum screw-head engagement while the improved hex geometry allows for the best fit and reduced stripping during use. The nut drivers also feature color-coded bands that aid with selecting the right diameter. Designed for use with impact drivers and drill drivers.
- Impact Duty Magnet prevents magnet loosening over time
- Magnetic nut driver holds screws securely during application set-up
- Optimized SHOCK ZONE absorbs peak torque and prevents breakage
- Color-coded bands aid with selecting the right size nut driver
- CUSTOM ALLOY76 Steel is engineered to extend bit life
- Chamfered edge for maximum screw-head engagement
- Improved hex geometry for best fit and reduced stripping
- Designed for heavy-duty impact applications
- Designed for use with Impact Drivers and Drill Drivers
- Bit Type: Driver
- Magnetic: Yes
- Material Composition: Alloy Steel
- Material Application: All-Purpose
- Size: 3/8"
- Drive Size: 1/4"
- Length: 2.5625"
- Height: 0.375"
- Width: 0.375"
* All Pictures Shown Are For Illustration Purpose Only. Actual Product May Vary Due To Product Enhancement.