Milwaukee 0240-20 3/8" Drill
Reliable performance on the toughest drilling applications. The power and durability of the 3/8" Drill make it the perfect tool for metal drilling, wood drilling and fastening applications. The powerful motor and variable-speed trigger deliver speed for fast drilling, while the all-metal gear case offers durability and superior support in high-torque applications. The soft grip handle and two-finger trigger provide added comfort during prolonged use.
- Powerful 8.0-amp motor: Delivers up to 2800 RPM, with variable-speed trigger and reverse
- Heavy-duty keyless chuck: All-metal chuck for high grip strength and reduced slippage
- 8-ft. 2-wire fixed rubber cord: Durable construction for longer tool life
- (1) 3/8" Drill (0240-20)
- Amps: 8
- Cord Length: 8'
- Cord Type: 2-Wire
- Length: 10.25"
- Tool Warranty: 5 Years
- Voltage: 120V AC
- Weight: 4.25 lbs
- Power Source: Corded
- No Load RPM: 0-2,800
- Spindle Lock: No
- Chuck Size: 3/8"
- Trigger Lock: No
- Capacity in Steel Twist Bit: 3/8"
- Capacity in Wood Flat Boring Bit: 1"|Hole Saw 1-3/4"
* All Pictures Shown Are For Illustration Purpose Only. Actual Product May Vary Due To Product Enhancement.