Milwaukee 0886-20 M18 Jobsite Fan
The M18 Jobsite Fan provides the most powerful airflow, and unmatched run-time in a compact size. The 0886-20 can circulate air over 40 feet, making it ideal for drying or cooling on a variety of jobsites. Powered by the M18 REDLITHIUM battery the Jobsite Fan delivers up to 17 hours of run-time on low* for all day run-time on a single battery charge. This jobsite fan features a 120?? adjustable head, 9 stopping positions and 3 speed settings which provide optimal airflow control. The 0886-20 also includes an AC adaptor for extended run-time. *17 hours with a M18 REDLITHIUM XC 5.0 battery (batteries and charger sold separately)Features:
- Adjustable Head: 120?? Adjustable Head, and 9 Stopping Positions, Provide Best Control of Airflow Direction: AC Adaptor Included for Extended Run-Time
- Up to 284 CFMs & 18MPH Max Air Velocity: 3 Speed Settings: High, Medium, Low
- 4 Keyhole Hangers Allow for Multiple Hanging Orientations: Hanging Holes Allow Fan to be Hung from Various Jobsite Materials
- Compact & Lightweight for Easy Storage and Transportation: Compatible with all M18 REDLITHIUM Batteries
- (1) M18 Jobsite Fan (0886-20)
- Voltage: 18v
- Length: 10.29"
- Tool Warranty: 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Width: 7.15"
- Battery System: M18
- Weight: 5.2 lbs
- Height: 14.07"
- Power Source: Cordless
* All Pictures Shown Are For Illustration Purpose Only. Actual Product May Vary Due To Product Enhancement.
We Also Recommend
Clearance DEWALT DW902 9.6-Volt Cordless Pivoting Head Flashlight (Tool Only)
Clearance Makita DHP481Z 1/2" Cordless Hammer Drill / Driver with Brushless Motor
Bosch D-tect150 Wall/Floor Scanner with Ultra Wide Band Radar Technology