Milwaukee 2103 Headlamp
Our Headlamp is more compact for all day comfort and delivers you 350 lumens of TRUEVIEW High Definition output in a wide flood beam. The Milwaukee LED headlamp is optimized to be lightweight and compact with a strap made from a washable, sweat absorbing micro-fiber, giving you all-day comfort when worn on the forehead. The headlamp light's impact-resistant housing is built to withstand the toughest conditions. It survives drops and is IP54 rated for water and dust resistance. You can direct light by pivoting the light head using one of the 7 different tilt positions. Our headlamp has 3 light output modes to manage brightness and runtime, giving you up to 28 hours of runtime. The MILWAUKEE headlamp includes four clips for secure attachment to hard hats while you are on the jobsite. Our headlamp is covered by our Limited Lifetime Warranty.Features:
- 350 Lumens of TRUEVIEW High Definition Output
- TRUEVIEW High Definition Output provides neutral white color and produces an even beam pattern for clearer visibility
- Washable, Sweat Absorbing Microfiber Strap
- IP54: Water and Dust Resistant Wide Flood Beam Pattern
- IP54 Rated: Water and Dust Resistant
- 7-Position Tilting Light Head for Directing Light
- Includes (4) Clips for Hard Hat Attachment
- Powered by (3) AAA Batteries (Included) Limited Lifetime Warranty (Excludes Batteries)
- (1) Milwaukee Headlamp (2103)
- (2) AAA Batteries
- Height: 1.58"
- Length: 2.43"
- Weight: 0.23 lbs
- Width: 1.08"
- Power Source: Cordless
- Lumens: 350
- IP54 Rated: Waterproof and DustProof
- Battery: (3) AAA Batteries
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime (Excludes Batteries)
* All Pictures Shown Are For Illustration Purpose Only. Actual Product May Vary Due To Product Enhancement.
We Also Recommend
CLEARANCE DeWalt DCS350B 20V MAX Threaded Rod Cutter (Tool Only - open box)