Milwaukee 2488-20 M12 Soldering Iron (Tool Only)
The M12 Soldering Iron delivers fast application speeds by reaching operational temperature in under 18 seconds and maintaining an optimized temperature throughout the most demanding applications. The heat indicator utilizes REDLINK INTELLEGENCE to notify users when the tool is ready-to-use and safe-to-store, eliminating the guesswork. The 3-stop pivoting head provides unmatched access by allowing users the ability to adapt the tool for the application and solder in more confined spaces. The M12 Soldering Iron powered by REDLITHIUM battery technology delivers up to 40 minutes of run-time on a M12 Compact Battery Pack.
- Heats Quickly, Maintains Optimized Temperature
- Ready-to-Use & Safe-to-Store Tip Indicator
- 18 Second Heat Up Time
- Green LED Indicates Operating Temperature Reached
- Red LED Indicates Tool is Off and Still Hot
- 3-Stop Pivoting Head: Delivers Unmatched Access
- Tool-Free Tip Change: Easily Switch Between Chisel and Pointed Tips
- LED Work Light
- Compatible with all M12 Battery Packs
- Part of the M12 System, Featuring 80+ Tools
- (1) M12 Soldering Iron (Tool Only) (2488-20)
- (1) Chisel Tip
- (1) Pointed Tip
- Height: 1.385"
- Length: 10.060"
- Weight: 0.480 lbs
- Width: 1.136"
- Power Source: Cordless
- Compatible Batteries: Compatible with All M12 Chargers
- Compatible Chargers: Compatible with All M12 Chargers
- Max Temperature: 750°
- Heat Output: 90w Heater
- Battery System: M12
* All Pictures Shown Are For Illustration Purpose Only. Actual Product May Vary Due To Product Enhancement.
We Also Recommend
CLEARANCE $199.95 Makita DHS660ZB 6-1/2" Brushless Sub-Compact Cordless Circular Saw (Bare Tool)