Milwaukee 2962P-20 M18 FUEL 1/2" Mid-Torque Impact Wrench w/ Pin Detent (Tool only)
Our M18 FUEL 1/2" Mid-Torque Impact Wrench w/ Pin Detent delivers the best power to weight ratio, most access in tight spaces, and faster removal speed. It provides 650 ft-lbs of nut-busting torque and only weighs 5.1 lbs, making it extremely versatile, capable of performing a wide variety of applications. Its POWERSTATE Brushless Motor generates the power needed to quickly perform many tasks, such as removing large bolts or lug nuts. This MILWAUKEE 1/2" Impact Wrench is the most compact in its class, giving you access to stubborn fasteners in spaces where larger impact wrenches can't fit without needing to disassemble components to reach bolts. Tri-LEDs surround the anvil to deliver brighter light with fewer shadows. 4-Mode DRIVE CONTROL offers greater precision with a range of pre-set RPM and IPM levels, selectable from a single button on the tool. By selecting Mode 4, AUTO SHUT-OFF control applies no more than 35 ft-lbs of torque for hand-tight fastening applications to prevent overtightening. Mode 4 also features Bolt Removal Control that delivers you full torque output, then decreases RPMs once the bolt is loosened to prevent fastener drops. REDLINK PLUS Intelligence ensures maximum performance, protecting the tool against overloads, over-heating, and over-discharge. The M18 REDLITHIUM battery pack (not included) fits M18 tools, delivering more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack.Features:
- Pin detent locks sockets in place securely, especially while working overhead
- 6.0" in length provides most access in tight spaces
- The POWERSTATE brushless motor delivers up to 550 ft-lbs. of max fastening torque
- Tri-LEDs deliver high definition lighting to increase workspace visibility with less shadows
- 4-Mode DRIVE CONTROL provides greater control over output speed and power. Includes auto shut-off and bolt-removal control
- AUTO SHUT-OFF control applies no more than 35 ft-lbs of torque for hand-tight fastening applications to prevent overtightening
- Bolt Removal control delivers full torque output, then decreases RPMs once the bolt is loosened to prevent fastener drops
- Mode 1 RPMs: 0-1,250; Mode 2 RPMs: 0-1,950; Mode 3 RPMs: 0-2,575; Mode 4 RPMs: 0-2,575
- Mode 1 IPMs: 0-900; Mode 2 IPMs: 0-2,100; Mode 3 IPMs: 0-3,100; Mode 4 IPMs: 0-3,100
- REDLINK PLUS Intelligence ensures maximum performance and protects from overloads, heating and over-discharge
- Works in up to to 69kV environments
- Compatible with all M18 batteries & Chargers
- (1) M18 FUEL 1/2" Mid-Torque Impact Wrench w/ Pin Detent - Tool only (2962P-20)
- Nut Busting Torque: 650 (ft-lbs)
- Fastening Torque: 550 (ft-lbs)
- Anvil Type: 1/2" Square w/ Friction Ring
- Length: 6"
- Width: 2.74"
- Weight: 3.5 lbs
- Height: 8.12"
- Power Source: Cordless
* All Pictures Shown Are For Illustration Purpose Only. Actual Product May Vary Due To Product Enhancement.
We Also Recommend
Clearance DEWALT DW902 9.6-Volt Cordless Pivoting Head Flashlight (Tool Only)
Clearance Open Box DeWalt DCS350B 20V MAX Threaded Rod Cutter (Tool Only)