LePage PL Premium Construction Adhesive - variety of sizes
LePage PL Premium is a one component, polyurethane based, moisture-curing adhesive that provides superior adhesion to most common construction materials.
It is VOC compliant and contains no chlorinated solvents or water. It may be used inside or outside and will last as long as the surfaces it joins together. Since the bonding strength of PL Premium is so strong, it offers twice the coverage of conventional adhesives therefore much less adhesive is required to complete projects. PL Premium is 3 times stronger than ordinary solvent based construction adhesives during initial 24 hour cure. It is also waterproof, paintable and cures even in cold temperatures. Ideal for subfloor installations.
Features & Benefits:
- Water Resistant
- Twice the Coverage
- Long Open Time
- Extended Repositioning Time
Recommended For: PL Premium bonds to most common construction materials such as wood, plywood, OSB, MDF, treated wood, hardwood flooring, concrete, stone, granite, marble, slate, masonry, brick, foam insulation of all sorts including EPS (expanded polystyrene foam), XPS (extruded polystyrene foam), and polysio (urethane) foam, carpets, metal, stainless steel, galvanized metal, lead, cement-based products, fiber cement panels, ceramic, fiberglass, drywall, rigid and cellular vinyl/PVC trim and molding and polyash trim.
For Best Results:
- Not for use on tub surrounds and other solid sheet goods made from rigid polystyrene
- Not for use in water submersion applications
- Not for use on polyethylene, polypropylene, flexible vinyl (FPVC)
- Not for use on polyethylene (PE) films that cover certain XPS or EPS foam insulation board
- Not for use on bitumen coated surfaces
- Certain materials such as rubbers and plastics may have bonding difficulties. Test before use.
- For a 295 ml cartridge:
- A 6 mm (1/4") bead extrudes approximately 9.3 m (31 ft)
- A 9.5 mm (3/8") bead extrudes approximately 4.1 m (13.6 ft)
- For a 825 ml cartridge:
- A 6 mm (1/4") bead extrudes approximately 26 m (86 ft)
- A 9.5 mm (3/8") bead extrudes approximately 11.6 m (38 ft)
* All Pictures Shown Are For Illustration Purpose Only. Actual Product May Vary Due To Product Enhancement.
We Also Recommend
Dewalt PFM2241100 3/8" x 1"Hangermate Horizontal Rod Hanging Anchors for Steel - each