K1 Mid-Sole Ice Cleat Original Profile Hi-Viz
- Original Profile - The K1 Series original mid-sole ice cleat is the one-size-fits-all winter traction solution ideal for a defined heel work boot. The practical and easy-to-use design drives compliance in the workplace and reduces the chance of slip and fall injuries on ice and snow.
- Traction - The cleats are made with durable ice-penetrating tungsten carbide spikes which are proven to maximize traction and reduce the chance of slips and falls in icy or snowy conditions.
- Design - The K1 Ice Cleats are made with a specially formulated rubber pad for maximum durability and features 5 strategically placed "military-grade" tungsten carbide spikes.
- Ease Of Use - The Mid-Sole cleats are different from traditional cleats as they can be rotated to the top of the boot, eliminating user hassle of removing them on work sites that require frequent indoor/outdoor transition, driving, or climbing.
- Universal Fit - The flexible design, available with either a black or hi-viz strap, adjusts to a near-custom fit and keeps each member of the team safe, regardless of shoe size.
- Application: Outdoor Surfaces
- Gender: Unisex
- Grip Type: Spikes
- Inner Lining Grip: Knurling
- Material: Polymer Blend
- Number of Spikes per Pair: 10
- Profile: Original
- Size: O/S
- Spike Material: Tungsten carbide
- Spike Type: Molded In
- Strap Colour: Hi-Viz Orange
- Strap Material: Elastic
- Traction Attachment Style: Strap-On
* All Pictures Shown Are For Illustration Purpose Only. Actual Product May Vary Due To Product Enhancement.