PRO-LINE HP Liquid Paint Markers
PRO-LINE HP is a liquid paint marker developed for superior marking performance on oily and greasy surfaces. The high performance paint penetrates through oils and greases to dry quickly and leave a bold, permanent mark that is wear-, weather-, and fade-resistant.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Unique paint formula resists spreading and dries quickly through oily surfaces to leave precise, permanent marks
- Xylene-free paint reduces user health risks and eliminates California Proposition 65, EPA HAPS and SARA 313 concerns in the U.S.A.
- Durable metal barrel and nib reduce breakage for longer marking life
- For low corrosion (low chlorides/halogens) applications, see PRO-LINE HP - Low Corrosion colors
- Easy-to-grip clip-cap allows for convenient pocket storage
- Marking range: -50°F to 150°F (-46°C to 66°C)
- Metal fabrication
- Automotive and other transportation
- Industrial manufacturing
- Steel mills and warehouses
- Oil and gas
- Aviation and aerospace
- Steel and iron
- Pipes and tubes
- Rubber and tires
* All Pictures Shown Are For Illustration Purpose Only. Actual Product May Vary Due To Product Enhancement.