Strongarm 22 Ton Pin Type Safety Stands (Pair)
- Construction - The complete steel construction was devised for the Pin Type Safety Stands to achieve maximum durability. The large 10"x 10" base is used to increase stability when working on uneven or soft surfaces such as asphalt
- Design - Created with a large V-shaped saddle that cradles axle or other under-truck components. The braided steel cable design attaches to the pin and stand to prevent loss
- Applications - Used and sold in pairs for supporting trucks, trailers, and equipment in fleet garages, and in tire, brake, and underbody maintenance services
- Features - These pin type safety stands feature a convenient carry handle for easy portability and usability. The multiple pin holes allow easy adjustment to the user's desired height.
- Base Dimensions: 10" x 10"
- Capacity: 22 T
- High Height: 19.7"
- Low Height: 11.8"
- Operation: Pin
- Saddle Dimensions: 2.3" x 3.5"
- Shipping Weight: 78.5 lb
* All Pictures Shown Are For Illustration Purpose Only. Actual Product May Vary Due To Product Enhancement.