Walter 10B143 14" x 1/8" x 1" RIPCUT Type 1 Cut-Off Wheel
High performance cut-off wheels for stationary saws
Available in several styles, these heavy reinforced wheels can tackle anything from thin walled profiles to heavy solids, while providing fast cuts and long life, to give you the lowest cost-per-cut in the industry.
- Specially formulated to cut all types of stainless and alloyed steels
- Fast and cool cutting with less burrs and discoloration
- All types of stainless and alloyed steels
- Cutting with stationary cut-off machines
- Stainless Steel
- Diameter: 14"
- Thickness: 1/8"
- Arbor: 1"
- Type: 1
- Grade: A-24-FC
- Max RPM: 4,400
* All Pictures Shown Are For Illustration Purpose Only. Actual Product May Vary Due To Product Enhancement.
We Also Recommend
12" 60 Grit CS 411 XS Discs with cloth backing, self-adhesive (PSA) for Metals
164' KL 385 JF Rolls with cloth backing for Metals, NF metals