Milwaukee 48-41-0620 Coated 6-1/2" 24T Framing Circular Saw Blades Bulk
Milwaukee's wood cutting, framing blades maximize life and cutting efficiencies to improve your productivity. An anti-friction coating keeps the blade cool while cutting and resists corrosion & gumming. Laser cutting technology creates the blade from 100% sheet steel to ensure a stable blade that increases cutting accuracy. Laser cut vibration slots minimize wobble and warping during use. A thin kerf design delivers faster cuts as well as more cuts per charge when using a cordless tool.Features:
- Milwaukee's anti-friction coating keeps the blade cool while cutting and resists corrosion & gumming
- Laser cutting technology from 100% sheet steel increase cutting accuracy.
- Laser cut vibration slots minimize wobble and warping.
- Cobalt Infused Tungsten Carbide
- Thin Kerf Blade
- Optimized for Both Cordless & Corded Tools
- 24 Tooth; 5/8" Arbor Hole with Diamond Knock-Out
- Wet Lumber
- Treated Lumber
- Laminated Woods such as Plywood, OSB, LVL, PSL, LSL & OSL
|Part #||Diameter||Teeth||Application||Arbor Size||Kerf Thickness|
|48-41-0730||7-1/4"||60T||Ultra Fine Finish||5/8"||0.063"|
* All Pictures Shown Are For Illustration Purpose Only. Actual Product May Vary Due To Product Enhancement.