Milwaukee 48-62-6048 SDS Plus Sledge 1/4" Mortar Knife
Our SDS-PLUS SLEDGE 1/4" Mortar Knife stays sharper longer. Reinforced edges deliver maximum durability and reduced wear over the life of the chisel. This mortar knife has an optimized 1/4" profile, ideal for removing mortar between horizontal and vertical bricks. We've engineered it to maintain its shape for increased productivity with a precision-forged tip for preserving decorative stone and brickwork. A dust channel provides fast debris removal, and high grade forged steel delivers maximum durability. For use with SDS Plus rotary hammers.
- Milwaukee SLEDGE chisels stay sharper longer
- Reinforced edges delivers maximum durability and reduced wear over the life of the chisel
- Ideal for removing mortar between bricks
- Optimized 1/4" profile for horizontal & vertical mortar joints
- Precision forged tip for preserving decorative stone and brickwork
- Dust channel provides fast debris removal
- Engineered to maintain shape for increased productivity
- For use with SDS Plus rotary hammers
- High grade forged steel for maximum durability
- German Made
- Hole Diameter: 1/4"
- Size: 1/4"
- Length: 3/4"
- Height: 7-3/4"
- Width: 0.63"
- Weight: 6.98 lbs
- Material Application: Brick
- Style: Mortar Knife
- Shank Size: 13/32"
More Milwaukee SDS Plus Sledge Self Sharpening Chisels:
|48-62-6030||1-7/8" x 9-1/2"||Tile Chisel|
|48-62-6056||1-1/2" x 10"||Scaling Chisel|
|48-62-6058||3" x 6||Tile Chisel|
* All Pictures Shown Are For Illustration Purpose Only. Actual Product May Vary Due To Product Enhancement.