Milwaukee MPU112-960 1-1/2" 6 Gauge Galvanized Staples
MILWAUKEE 9 Gauge Galvanized Staples are intended for use in attaching wire fencing to wood fence posts, as well as securing copper grounding wire to utility poles. These staples are zinc-aluminum coated hot dipped galvanized to ensure corrosion resistance. Our staples have barbed and coated divergent staple legs for increased holding power in materials. The diamond crown design allows for use with larger wire sizes and small plastic moldings. Available in 3 lengths: 1-1/2", 1-3/4", 2"
- Diamond Crown Design - To allow for use on larger wire sizes and small plastic moldings
- Corrosion Resistance Exceeds Performance of Class 3 Hot Dipped Galvanized Staples
- Durable Tape Collation
- Divergent Staple Legs - For Increased holding power
- Barbed Staple Legs- For Increased holding power
- Adhesive Coating - For Increased holding power
- 1-1/2" 9 Gauge Galvanized Staples (MPU112-960)
- Pack Qty: 960 Staples
- Length: 1-1/2"
- Weight: 0.3 lb
- Height: 3-1/4"
- Width: 3/4"
- Staple Length: 1-1/2"
- Crown Width: 3/4"
- Staple Diameter: 9 Gauge
- Corrosion Resistance: Zinc Aluminum Hot Dipped Galvanized
- Collation Size: 20 Staples
* All Pictures Shown Are For Illustration Purpose Only. Actual Product May Vary Due To Product Enhancement.